Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Home Sweet Home: 1/1-1/8

I am actually feeling glad to be home. Our vacation was amazing. John and I had so much fun together. I think all we did was lay by the pool and eat. Our hotel was so big, but it was neat because our room was right next to the ocean, pool, 2 restaurants, and a bar! There were a lot of good times on our trip, but John got a pretty sick on Saturday, so we kind of laid low for the end of the week. Flights went smoothly, or so I thought. (John will tend to differ with that though).
Here are just a few pictures of our travels.....

Early one morning, we took horses out for about 1 hour. We rode through forests, and right along the water. (ok, my horse splashed in the ocean, but I still loved it anyway)

I knew there were some hidden cowboys out in Baron Country.

John and I had such a great time together. It was nice just to get away with only us....

A walk on the beach....


There were about 5 restaurants in which we had the choice to eat. Here we are at Dreams, one of the nicest. We had a fabulous dinner with an ocean view right next to us. There is honestly nothing better than that....


This picture was taken the last day as we were leaving.
It was such an awesome site to see....

Ahh, I start school tomorrow too! I am so excited to be back in the swing of things. Alright, I've got to get back to doing laundry.... there is quite a lot of it....

No comments: