Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Black Diamond

Well, I did it... I have accomplished the black diamonds! This past Sunday, we went skiing with the Smokers and John's other friends, Bryan and his fiance, Amanda. We had so much fun. Saturday night was a little sleepover for us at the Smokers and Sudan was a packed day of skiing. I was so proud of myself for overcoming 3 different black diamonds. (for those of you who do not know, the slopes are labeled from easiest to hardest. A green circle, blue square, then the black diamond) We had so much fun! Afterwards, Bob and Amy made a great meal for us at their home and we stayed there to watch the Superbowl.

Next weekend we are going to ski up in New York at Greek Peak.
Tonight, I am meeting a couple people who I went to school with out for dinner. I am so excited because most of them I haven't seen since December.

No comments: