Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A sense of relief!


Everyone after the final feeling great that we all passed... Needless to say, there might have been a few drinks in these guys....



Jannese & I after the final feeling a sense of relief. Only 3 more finals to go!



Morgan & I not as nervous drinking at the Conestoga after taking the exam.



Kelly, Jenelle, Tabitha, Kelsey & Dana enjoying their beverages



Our study group: Jenelle, Kelsey, & Kelly


Today was the first of 4 total finals throughout the 2 years in nursing school. Finals went fairly well, but I was still super nervous to take them. I did pretty well and ended my first semester of nursing with an 82%. Not too bad overall. After the final, almost our entire class headed to the Conestoga for some lunch and alcoholic beverages. The service wasn't the greatest, but we had a great time.

Upon receiving the final exam when we returned, everyone was pleased with their grades. All passed, except 1 person. (whom I do not know who it was) I was extatic!

I had to do something for myself, so I decided to purchase a camera. Yes, I know what you're thinking, Jacq, you have a great camera! But I wanted one that was little enough to just throw in my purse and go. Well, I got a great deal on one and paid only 130$ after all supplies for it were purchased. I so excited to try it out.

No comments: