Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lunch with the girls


Jacquie, Shelly, Jacqui, and Patty



I think my right eye has more eyeshadow than the other! AHH!







Today was awesome. My day started out getting a hair and makeup trial for the wedding. That was a disaster waiting to happen. I hated the makeup and the hair, ugh, I was ok with. I never wear much makeup, so to look all done up was hard. Here are a few pictures. It's ok if you hate them too :)

After that drauma, I met some girls from my LPN program for lunch. It was awesome to hear how everyone was doing. Jacqui came up from South Carolina and Patty is living here as well as Maryland. It's interesting to hear the difference in pay rates, but to also consider the cost of living in different areas on the US. We had an awesome time.

The evening ended with the next blog at the Summy House.

1 comment:

Melissa Wilson said...

Bless your heart! I can't believe it, what a disaster. I think you look great, but then again you always do! Its a good thing you are having a trial run! Good thing it wasn't just hit or miss on your wedding day!