Monday, June 09, 2008

Why?



The other evening I went to a Giant which I rarely ever use. I was on my way to work and wanted red beets for dinner for some odd reason.? I went to get in the self check out line because of only having 1 item, and yes, I like to do it myself once in awhile. There were 4 ladies in front of me with cart loads and they had formed one long line, back the isle!, for these registers. 4 registers and 1 line!? Come on! I kindly asked which line they were in and they commented, "We're waiting for all of them." What do you mean, 'all of them?' It's one or the other. You don't form one line for 6 open registers at any other stores. You pick a line, unload your stuff, hope there are no price checks, and pray you picked the right line. You take chances. UGH! I just don't understand people. Hey, and maybe everytime before when I used these self pay lines, I was jumping in front of others. Who knows! :)

Have a great day! Weather here is 93!

No comments: