Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. William Sonoma



Yes, I literally think we have purchased the entire store. The evening after we got home from the honeymoon, we were in a spending mood. John and I went to William Sonoma and purchased our ENTIRE registry! $1500, 4 hours, and no fighting later, we were home again. We have since been cleaning like mad to get the house back to some level of organization. I love everything we bought and I can't wait to use it!

It's funny because I would have purchased some different serving pieces, but a friend from high school, his mother works at William Sonoma and helped us purchase our registry. She kept telling me to go big! (She has 3 hungry boys and was always cooking during high school when the "girls" arrived for the evening at her home). Super cute! I love her! So of course, I bought the serving pieces for 20+.

We will be having holiday dinners eventually, right?

No comments: