Friday, December 12, 2008

Graduation~


Kelsey and I at Annie Baileys after the final

Our study group

Celebrating at Krista's after the final. A Champagne toast to the new graduates!


Well, after a long 2 years of tears, laughs, and frustrations, we have all made it! We made it to the end of nursing school and are looking forwards to starting in the real world. I have accepted a job at Hershey Medical Center in Women's Health, where as the rest of my study group is planning to stay at Lancaster General. It's an awesome opportunity and I couldn't have asked to start at a better place. I love the women I will be working with, and I am so excited! My start date is January 5th, so I have a little time to get scrapbooking and cleaning up the house. (We all know it has been a wreck these last few weeks. Tuesday alone, I did 10 loads of wash; and there's only 2 of us! It was not good!) Anyway, the pediatric office has graciously given me full time work during the day until I start at Hershey. I am just so excited to finally have 1 full time job! Plus, I will only be working 3 days a week/12 hour shifts.

Anyway, here are some pictures of graduation!






1 comment:

Melissa Wilson said...

Congratulations, Jacquie! That is so exciting!

As for the black Friday shopping, I wish I would have been there with you, I needed a buddy too!