Sunday, July 26, 2009

1 year anniversary





I can not believe how fast a year has gone! I feel like we've accomplished so much since last year...
-graduating school
-starting a family
-John's business purchasing a new office
-buying our lot; and all JP's toys to go with it:)

I can't wait to see what the future holds for us as many more years go by. Hopefully not as fast as this first one though.


For our anniversary, John and I went to Fells Point for a long weekend. My aunt and uncle had purchased a night at The Inn At Hendersens Wharf as our wedding gift. We had been waiting to use it when the season was just right. We wanted to go sight-seeing, explore the town, etc. This was the perfect occassion.




We toured the Royal Australian Navy Ship that happened to be anchored in Baltimore. The ship was amazing! I think John's favorite part was going into the control room and seeing all the technology, maps, and the captain's chair. I would be safe to say this was the best part of his trip. We had an awesome time.

Here he is next to his favorite thing... the gun stationed on the bow of the ship.


The weather was too nice during the day and evenings to hail a taxi. We went by water, a water taxi to be exact. $6/day would get you anywhere. We loved it.

No comments: