Sunday, June 21, 2009

Perfection

I have finally learned to work the grill! After almost 1 year, I think I can do it on my own! YAH for that :)

I have been grilling just about anything. My latest was Salmon with a dill sauce... awesome! I have been reading up on how to grill certain foods and from what I am reading, the best way to grill is through "foil packets." This may be a cheaters way, but for me, it's the fastest, fool-proof way to grilling.


This has been my latest creation. A grilled chicken breast sandwich with avocados. It is so yummy! The difficult thing with making dinner in my house is that John doesn't seem to eat anything. No vegetables, little fruits, nothing "crazy" as he would say. This sandwich is just too "crazy" for him as he picks off most of the toppings.

1 comment:

Melissa Wilson said...

The looks delicious! Joe and John are about the same with food, it sounds like--though he's gotten better these last 5 years! You'll have to tell me how you grill your chicken because I can never get mine right!