Friday, May 28, 2010


We are moving! October 30th is the day and it can't some soon enough! I am so excited. Our house is finally on the market and we are patiently awaiting offers. I have to keep reminding myself, and John, that it will happen when it's suppose to happen.

We purchased this house on May 27th. It was truly for sale for maybe 3 days and we just fell in love with it. It is exactly where we want to be, as we already own a lot in the same development (planning for the future I guess). The house is move in ready although I already have a few projects that I want to start working on.

The owners are wonderful! They took us around the entire property and gave us pointers on how to care for the flowers, what to do maintenance-wise every couple of years, etc. We are also really lucky because we will be at the end of the culdesac where AJ can ride bikes and play with the other kids.

Bring on the fall!

No comments: