Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hello Garage Sale Find :)


AJ and I have become a tad-bit addicted to garage sales. John has always commented that his goal would be to NEVER have a garage sale, but I don't believe that will ever happen. After a quick scope of the newspaper, AJ and I headed out on Thursday in search of some good deals. I am proud to say I found this slightly used jumper for $4! AJ loves it! We don't have door frames in our lower level, so I was in search of a stationary bouncer in particular. Thankfully I found it and it wasn't outrageously priced.

I also have been making my own baby food ever since AJ starting eating with the spoon. I have tried fruits and vegetables and have recently tried experimenting with meats and fruit/veggie mixtures. So far, he has enjoyed everything I've made. Thank goodness he is not a picky eater like his father. Anyway, I found a box of ice-cube trays for $2, which I just had to have. It makes life so much easier when you have multiple of these for freezing foods. They are they perfect size 1 oz portions. I'm sure John had a laugh when I came home with this box.


Watching me wash dishes. He's so happy :)


Growing up so fast. I'll soon need to get him his own toothbrush!



Helping mom cook baby food, while dad made a huge pot of chicken corn noodle soup! YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog !!! Keep the posts coming! Love, Mom & Dad