Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Egg-Slosions



Yes, I know what you're thinking. What is this picture? Random? I feel that this is how my past two weeks have gone. They have been out of control!

Let's begin with the eggs. Seriously, I feel that John and I waste tons of food. We always seem to blame it one another; I buy too much, John eats only A&M. What can I say? Anyway, I cannot boil eggs! I tried with 5, and 2 ended up like this. I've learned that I just cannot do it.

Last Monday I started school for the fall. I totally enjoy it, but eventhough we've only been in 2 weeks, I feel like I am not keeping up. (Theoretically, I'm ahead of the game, but everything is just overwhelming) We've been practicing injections and all seems to be going pretty well. I am having a blast and I am finding my love for needles to be growing. We haven't done injections in the clinical setting yet, but as of next week, all is fair game.

Football started last week. I didn't attend the scrimmage, and so I am really looking forward to tomorrow night's game. What has seriously become of me!? Before, I wanted to go to football games to socialize. Now, I want to actually go and WATCH?! (Ok, so maybe I am just excited to be hanging out with John and our friends afterwards) Who knows?!

Just other "stuff" has been happening and has been putting a little added stress on things. Somehow, we will manage.

Have a great rest of the week.

No comments: