Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Update

Things seem to be progressing fairly smoothly and quite quickly on this end. John left for Florida on Sunday morning for school and won't be home till Wednesday night. The house seems so different without him here, that it's kind of scary. Matilda and I are just doing our thing, hanging out and getting the house organized.

Wedding wise, this are moving! Dress is picked, bridemaid color is picked, reception location, etc,... done. I'm so pleased with the progress and everyone's help. I am trying to come up with a wedding website where people can go to get an update on things. As of now, the website is created, but there is nothing on it yet. Once it is somewhat accomplished, I will post a link to it from this webpage.

Have a great week!

Melissa, I hope the move is going well for you and I'm thinking about you guys :(

No comments: