Friday, September 28, 2007

Stress

Wow, everything has been happening so fast here lately. School seems to be flying by and I am loving every minute of it.

In the past 2 weeks,

1. Matilda has gotten beat up outside our house. She came flying in the house one night and she was bleeding from under the chin. Poor thing :( I told John that we are never letting her out again! We'll see how long that takes till one of us caves.

2. Barons won last week and lost the week prior. Last week, we had an awesome celebration. I won't tell secrets, but they say pictures tell 1,000 words.... (and yes, we are soaked and wet at 3am!)



3. I took my LPN licensure test on September 14th. I was super nervous taking it and was 100% sure that I failed. I had all 205 questions! An awesome girlfriend met me for lunch afterwards and helped me get my mind off the test. We had a blast, and to finish the week, I found out that I passed!
*Just a quick note to go along with this story. Susan and I went to the Dollar Tree to kill time. While in line at the register, I noticed hundreds of pregnancy tests lining the wall! How accurate do you really think those tests are?! Aren't they like $20 in the stores normally!? It just made me think, wow, you have to be really despirate to buy a $1 pregnancy test and trust the results.

4. I have decided to go dress shopping on my own. I've learned that taking people with you can be a bad thing, as well as a positive thing. I went by myself yesterday and Jannese met up with me later. We did lunch and had a fun time discussing wedding stuff. She's been a huge help in the whole thing. The good thing is, I think I have it narrowed down to 3 dresses that I love. (this are after the 2 that I already purchased)

5. I am LOVING night clinicals! I have an awesome instuctor who has everything together perfectly. I have clinicals at York from 2:30-9. It definately makes for a long day, especially when I get up at 6am!

1 comment:

Melissa Wilson said...

You two are so crazy! I love high school football though! As for dress shopping...good luck! I can't wait to see you guys!