Thursday, November 08, 2007

Hectic Again

Yes, this title could be for all blogs from here on out. It is never ending! Here's a little update of what has been happening....

1. Halloween, I ran out of 5 bags of candy by 7:15! John and I did take a walk up to meet the new neighbors who are our age. We seem really nice and hopefully we'll get together soon. It's always fun meeting new people!

2. Our basement flooded again! We weren't sure what had happened, but thankful this time, I learned. Before, I put just about everything in rubbermaid containers to protect them. Only some picture doubles were ruined, but we still have a lot of work ahead of us to get it cleaned up.

3. I got a nursing job! YEAH! I start at the hospital on December 11th. I am super excited and I can't wait to buy scrubs! Is that wrong of me to be excited over that?

4. I got a wedding dress! It is perfect. It seems to be everything that I have wanted in a dress. (I know I haven't gotten the pictures up of the girls either, but I will try to do that tonight)

5. Our weekends are packed for November. With going to the mountains, Thanksgiving, etc. we should have a fun month.

6. My birthday was boring, but what should I have expected at 24? I didn't see John all day and I was at school from 8am-9pm. John did get me a cute charm for my PanDora. Right after he gave it to me, we tried to put it on. He was cooking dinner and I dropped the charm under the refridgerator. What a site it must have been to watch us move the fridge, and use a flashlight and flyswater to get this tiny charm. Oh the adventures we have....

No comments: