Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Poconos Weekend


Everyone enjoying dinner at Club Lake Naomi


SNOW! The first I've seen for the year!


Amanda & I


Amanda, Brian, & John enjoying the 'Frangelica" (actually, I don't remember what this shot was but it was nasty :(


Jason & Kate


Bob & Amy


My love :)

Just a quick insert about this past weekend...

Brian and Amanda invited us up to their cabin in the Poconos just to get away. There were 4 couples total who went. The cabin and grounds were beautiful! We had an awesome time hanging out, going to breakfast, etc. Saturday night, we all got dressed up and went to Lake Naomi Club where Brian and Amanda's wedding was held. Dinner was amazing. Sunday ended with everyone going on a hike (except me because I had to study for a quiz Monday morning) and watching football all afternoon. What else is new?! Apparently the hike was great and everyone had a wonderful time. Oh yeah, and it snowed about 6 inches. Our hopes were to get snowed in, but we knew it was just wishful thinking...

No comments: