Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Gardening

Ever wonder why God created weeds? Or did Satan create weeds to destroy God's creations? These are the questions John was hit with as we were working outside Saturday. Hopefully I didn't get too carried away?.....

Before

After

John decided to rent a rotatiller that rips up the yard in order to pull out all the old grass. After you use the machine, you have to rake the yard of all the dead grass. Well, John decided that our yard needed to be done TWICE! Why, I still have no idea. At this point, I left for a manicure as we had a friend's confirmation at church later that afternoon. When I came home, there were 10 of these lining our driveway....

1 comment:

Melissa Wilson said...

I think he gave us the weeds so that we can really appreciate the beautiful plants that come, if we didn't have weeds we would never know how good we have it with the healthy plants we want to have.