Monday, April 27, 2009

Painting and new furniture!

I have been wanting new bedroom furniture for quite some time now. John has always commented that what we have suits just fine. Well, after the furniture store next to his office put out Closing signs, we decided to go looking. We ended up getting an amazing deal on a 6 piece bedroom suite which we both LOVE!

It's a sleigh bed and all!

When it arrived I felt like a princess. The furniture is huge and so classic looking. We both love what we chose. I order to prepare for the new bedroom, I again decided to take on another project. This time, the project was painting. Not painting just the bedroom, but 3 bathrooms, and the kitchen as well. (wait, the kitchen was all John's idea.... I love the old color)

Old color and new color (Indiana Crimson... yes, it's the football team color paint)


It was a LLOONNGG weekend of painting and we were happy to get everything done before the new bedroom furniture came. My mom was a big help in the process too. Way to go paint edger! I love the colors! Check them out....


2 comments:

Melissa Wilson said...

Wow, it looks so fresh and perfect for the spring/summer! I love it!

Anonymous said...

I got my most Fine Bedroom Furniturefrom spacify.com where prices seemed to very reasonable