Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I did it!

I did it. YEAH!!! My next accomplishment will have to be to get a back drop behind it or to set it up as a scrapbook page. Melissa, I might need your help with that one....

This past Monday, friend's of ours had their second baby girl; Ava Grace. Friday night, I skipped John's game and made a scrapbook for Ava that walks through her first year. It was so cute. Every month had it's own page with stickers and decorations. I was so excited to give it to Kristen. We went over to their place Saturday and held Ava. They loved the book! I was thrilled!

After visiting, we went out to eat and then to the Hershey Bears Ice Hockey Game. Wow, there was tons of fighting, which I guess I should have expected, but still.... We had a lot of fun. It was nice to just go out with John for a change and not with all our friends. It kind of felt like we were dating all over again.... I liked it.

No comments: