Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Ok, it was me...

Help! I totally need a blogspert! I am so bad at this stuff. As you can see in the previous entry, I completely messed everything up. I just don't get it!
Ahhh, the Shipe's had their baby on Friday about 1:00ish. They had a little girl named Ellison. How cute. They tell us she is adorable, of course, but I can't wait to see pictures real soon. The Enck's are expecting here any day also. Babies are everywhere!
I am feeling a little nervous about my upcoming math test. I get so stressed out about these things. I just feel like my future depends upon if I get into school or not. I really want this, but at the same time, I want my life to continue on and move to the next step. I guess we'll have to see what happens. Wish me luck!
FARMSHOW WEEK! FUNNEL CAKES! MILKSHAKES! BABY PIGS! I'm lovin it all!

No comments: