Saturday, December 09, 2006

Bears

Tonight, DDMP is treating clients to a Hershey Bears game. The guys got a box and everything. This in turn means that I must entertain the wifes of the clients. I am a little sceptical about doing this being that they are probably much older than myself. All in all, I am excited to go and just get out of the house.

I did almost burn the kitchen down the other day. I was melting chocolate on the stove and ran upstairs to throw in a load of wash. There was an awful smell coming from the kitchen so I raced downstairs to find the kitchen filled with smoke. I quickly took the pan into the garage and opened all the doors and windows. Eventhough I lit tons of candles to take the smell away, it was still obvious what had happened. I felt like such an idiot. Although it wouldn't have been the first time the fire trucks came to my house ....

No comments: