Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Final Count Down....

Wow, tomorrow is finally the big day! It has been an emotional rollercoaster for me throughout the whole year and the days leading up to graduation. Today at practice, I bawled over who knows what... People made me laugh and then I didn't quite know if I was laughing or crying. I'm very nervous for tomorrow because I feel that things will not run smoothly. We're disorganized and I just feel out of control. I have to speak the nurse's prayer at graduation and my stomach is just in a high knot over that alone! (After tomorrow, I will post pictures if I can remember how to do it)

Other than that, things are going quite well. John just got home from a short business trip to NYC and all went well up there for him. I'm super excited for Christmas and even more excited for our trip to the Dominican! Can't wait!

No comments: