Monday, March 05, 2007

Hecticness? Is that a word?

Wow, it has been quite a month. We've done so much!

For Valentine's Day, John and I went ice skating at Clipper Stadium. It was so much fun. I, quite the pro, did not fall at all. John, on the other hand, did run in to some guy. It was the typical local ice rink. You found people like us who were there just for fun, then there were others who were pulling a Kristi Yamaguchi move. Oh well. My aunt and uncle and cousin ended up joining us there. Afterwards, we hung out at there place for a while. That was our romantic Valentines weekend.

About a week later, John and one of his business partners were traveling behind a tractor trailer when a chunk of ice flew off and hit John's windshield. Shattered it. Dented the car all along the passenger side. Thank goodness no one was hurt. By now, almost all the damage has been taken care of, or so I think.


This week, I am on spring break. I am working a lot but it still is nice just relaxing.

No comments: