Friday, March 16, 2007

Snow!

I can not believe it is snowing outside again! 2 days ago, I felt like wearing my bathing suit, it was that hot. (ok, so not really.... it was only 74) Then today, we are expecting 4-8 inches of snow. There are already about 4 inches out there and it is still snowing like a blizzard! I am sick and tired of shoveling. Our sidewalks are so long, it is the worst part of it all. Last time I tried to make light of it by diving in the snow. I had fun and at least it made John and the neighbors laugh a little. Maybe we'll have a snow ball battle or something this time.
Today, I just chilled out and have been doing school work all day. John and I leave for Annapolis next Friday for the weekend. I'm very excited to just get away. I have been working so much and I need a vacation!

No comments: