Thursday, March 22, 2007

YEH!

Super excited! Last night John's partner in crime called and announced that Lisa had the baby. She had a baby boy in which they named Austin. I am so excited to see both of them. I made a scrapbook that goes through month by month until age 1. I can't wait to give it to them.

Tomorrow we leave for Annapolis. Yes, I'm still excited but stressed out at the same time. I have a lot of studying to do and I feel that I can not get caught up. I called off work tonight just to finish everything before we leave tomorrow afternoon.

School has been going well. Today we switched clinical sights and I am finally somewhere new. My teacher seems really nice and lax compared to my previous instructor.

This makes me sick.. http://local.lancasteronline.com/4/201218
This man is still practicing. It's odd, because Thursday, my patient was in for a TKR gone wrong. I wonder now who did his surgery. His knee became totally infected that it actually started to eat way at the femor in his leg.

No comments: