Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Outer Banks, NC

Following my trip to AC, John and I left with 4 other families for NC on Friday. It was a VERY long drive, but we survived! Here are a few pictures from our week....


John & Jeff digging a hole for our bonfire.


Bocce Ball on the beach... just about everyday!


Abigail, Gabrielle, & myself


Steph, me, Michelle, & Jayme


Michelle & I :)


Pictures on the beach.... how romantic... ha! not with 10 kids running around!


the "GODFATHER" and Zac


Our pretty pink house for the week


Self portraits


This little one woke John & I up almost every morning. He loved to jump on our bed and play with my hair dryer!


All the kids!


One of the last night, a big storm was to roll in. Michelle, Jayme and I stayed on the beach for what seemed like forever to try to get a picture of the lightening. Needless to say, we are bad photographers!

No comments: