Monday, November 17, 2008

Happy 25th/23rd Birthday!

I have decided that I officially do not like birthdays anymore. This year was really hard for me. I hated 25! I guess I wasn't the only one because everyone else that I talked to, felt the same way when they hit 25. I don't know what it is, I just don't like it. I feel I'm not done with school, I haven't really accomplished anything since highschool, and I have nothing really to show for my work after being out of HS for 6 years! UGH; 6 years; let's not say that again!

So, needless to say, no matter how I feel, my birthday came and went. After a long drawn out day of studying (6 hours), followed by a non-eventful night at work, I ended the night falling asleep by midnight. The following evening, after a long bickering event of where to go to dinner, everyone finally decided on this awesome restaurant called Johnny's. It is an awesome steak house for John and I am in love with their Salmon and martini menu! The night ended well and everyone had a fun time.


Janelle and I

Nothing like a good chocolate cake and a mango martini!

The boys

The girls

No comments: