Friday, October 31, 2008

The night my world ended :(



Tonight, John and I decided to combine finances. By finances, I mean, EVERYTHING! To top off my wonderful evening, John made me call and cancel all of my credit cards. I know what you're thinking, 'Jacquie, you shouldn't have so many credit cards!' Let me just tell you; some of these credit cards have not been used since 2006, and some, I can't even find anymore! It's horrible. As the receptionists on the at the credit borough laughed on the other end when I told them my husband was making me cancel the card, John's mouth couldn't hit the floor fast enough when they told him the credit limits ranging from $700-&2300! It amazes me: and we wonder why people can't get out of debt. Imagine, $2300 worth of Limited clothing in a couple of shopping sprees! I'd be in heaven!

No comments: