Monday, November 30, 2009

30 weeks!

We are just about finished with the nursery... FINALLY!

My parents were super great to come over for an entire weekend and help set up the nursery, paint, and put together the many pieces of furniture. John and my dad did an awesome job on the handy-man work while my mom and I finished painting.

In the beginning, I had originally wanted stripes for the wall, but my mom suggested circles, as she thought these would be easier.... Yeh, ok....
2 1/2 hour later, the circles were complete... yes, you read correctly. It took 2 1/2 hours to paint those circles! All I have to say is that this room will not be repainted by us, but maybe the next owners.

I love the room! I love the furniture, I think it's classy, yet will definately suite for years to come, no matter what the gender. The bed converts to a double bed, super nice! And I am so pleased that I was able to get the linens that I wanted from the beginning. I love everything about this room. It's funny, because at times, I'll just stand in there for a minute or two; not really knowing what to think. Then everynight as we look across the hall, John comments, "2 months babe..." Yup, I know, and it can't come soon enough!

We are so blessed in everyway and cannot wait to see this little blessing of both of us.

1 comment:

Melissa Wilson said...

Ridiculously cute! I love it Jacquie!!