Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My week in Review

What a week! Here is the lowdown on everything that happened....

Monday: basement flooded. We didn't think it was all that bad until I went downstairs Tuesday to get some more stuff. Boxes were full of water, purses needed to be laid out to dry and everything that was anything was soaked!
Tuesday: MY DAY OFF! I proceeded to clean the basement by moving everything upstairs and to the trash. I then had to bleach the entire floor and shopvac it in order for it to dry faster. We continued then to replace the contents of the basement in a neat, orderly fashion. Needless to say, we have learned from this experience. We purchased many more rubbermaid containers from Longeneckers this night.
Wednesday: Still no test results from school. I am getting very frustrated with waiting to know what I got on my test.
Thursday: The cleaning frenzie continues as I am still unable to keep up with the wash and dishes.
Friday: I ran errands, did a school video tape, and went to work. I left early due to an unruly sickness from my stomach. Not a good night.
Saturday: The night of our double date with Courtney and Drew. Unfortunately, we had to cancel due to my high temperature and stomach virus. Not a happy day as I laid in bed and did absolutely nothing. Fortunately, my parents came over and helped to fold wash and take care of me.... AWWW!

No comments: