Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Where's the help?

Sunday morning and early afternoon, John and I proceeded to start on yard work. He mowed the grass and I did weeding. I love weeding if the weather is nice and I can be listening to music or talking to someone. (anything to keep my mind busy I guess) Anyway, today he had hired some of the football players to come over and edge the flower beds. 3 of them started their own little business and so we decided to hire them. Needless to say, here it is 4:30 on Tuesday evening and they are still not here. If I have to track these boys down at their homes, I will do whatever I have to. Anything to get out of edging!!!

Yeah for Jen and Dave at Powerhour. They had their second daughter this morning at 6:23AM. Bailey Elizabeth. Too exciting!
I also got an 89% on my IV test. I was super excited because after talking with other class mates, I didn't feel too hot after the test. Does this mean I deserve my ring yet John? HAHA, ok, I am really not kidding....

No comments: