Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Atlantic City, NJ


Jess and Myla at an awesome Chinese restaurant


Myla, the birthday girl...


Jess and I


Having fun at the slots, eventhough no one hit it big


A blast dancing at a new club called Providence. Jess, me, Candice, Lindsay, and Myla


Beach Bums


Lindsay and Candice




Vera would be so proud... hahaha


Myself, Lindsay, Canidice, Jess, and Myla

5 of "us girls" went down to Atlantic City to celebrate Myla's birthday. We had an awesome time together. It was like old times, getting ready to go out, partying in the car, and just having a blast together. It was like getting ready to go out to teen beats again with these girls, but I love um!

1 comment:

Melissa Wilson said...

Wow! How fun to see you all again! I bet you had a blast and you all look great. I can't believe you mentioned Teen Beats... WOW, that was a long time ago!