Sunday, July 01, 2007

How Time Does Fly:

Wow, summer is going super fast and I feel as though I cannot keep up! Last week, my dad and I went to pick cherries at a local farm in Lititz. We picked just about 40 lbs.! I actually think that this was the first year that we didn't eat as many as we picked. We climbed on ladders and we literally up in trees pulling for these cherries. We had tons of fun! Here are a few pics:






Dad washing our multiple sinks full of cherries.



Also, we celebrated John's 31st birthday this past Monday. He and I both went to work in the morning, and then I packed a picnic dinner for us to enjoy by Speedwell Lake. We went on a walk and just enjoyed the relaxation time together. Here are a few pictures of him golfing from earlier in the week. It was my time at Groff's on a "real" golf course. I guess I didn't do too horribly.



No comments: