Sunday, July 01, 2007

WE'RE ENGAGED!

After almost 4 years of dating, John proposed Saturday night. He was super nervous, but he did a wonderful job. I'm so proud of him! After the big question was popped, our friends were waiting for us at the Bluebird where we enjoyed a great night with tons of laughter and old stories of how John and I met. Everything seemed to go over smoothly, and I wouldn't change it for anything...



Showing the ring off at the Bluebird, eventhough everyone already saw it.



Dawn, Steph, John, and Michelle









Dave and John celebrating!



THE RING: The ring was passed down from John's mother to myself. It is beautiful! Although John had it reset to make it my very own. John and I had previously gone to look at engagement rings (February) and I fell in love with the emerald cut diamond.



It's a little snug on my finger but we managed to get it on last night. I can't wait to get it to the correct size so I can wear it forever!

1 comment:

Melissa Wilson said...

Wow, how exciting! I can't wait to see the beautiful ring! I will be in town from July 10-17, lets get together!