Friday, October 10, 2008

Courtney and Drew's Wedding

Courtney and Drew's wedding was perfect. After almost a whole week of rain, the weather held out Saturday for their special day. The weather was perfect, the sun shining, and fall leaves falling. How beautiful!



Courtney and Drew


Jess & I


AJ, myself, and Eric


Jess & AJ


Awwww!


Ty & Marissa





High School Reunion?


Colin decided to break out the guitar. It was awesome. He and AJ decided to write a song about Courtney and Drew's wedding. It was so creative! They did an amazing job!


This is the table of 'party-poopers.' They did not want to have fun!




Keely, myself, Courtney, Jess, and Sara

1 comment:

Melissa Wilson said...

I love it! I wish I could have been there too! It is so hard sometimes to live so far away... :(

thanks for the sweet text message today, we'll post pics as soon as he's born!