Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Strasburg Ghost Tour

Michelle invited Tracy and I to go on our first ghost tour of the season. Actually, Tracy and Michelle have never been on one before! I remember a couple of years ago, John and I went on one and have a wonderfully, scary time! I loved every minute of it!

This ghost tour was a little different. It was more directed to people who are "out-of towners." We walked the streets of Strasburg, listened to ghost/history stories, and visited grave sites. SPOOKY!

Michelle's mother had invited her Red Hat group and we were just the tag alongs I guess. They were such fun women and they couldn't stop talking! It sounds like there are trouble when they all get together! Afterwards, we stopped at Friendly's to celebrate the October birthdays. Nothing better to end the night than a hot fudge/melted peanut butter ice cream sundae! Ugh, the gym can't be calling my name sooner. HAHA!


Tracy, Michelle, and I


Some of the Red Hat Society Ladies

No comments: