Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas 2008

Christmas came and went super fast. It was a week spent running all over the county to and from our family's homes. I finally convinced John to sleep at our own home on Christmas Eve, as we have always slept at his parents for the past 5 years. Our Christmas Eve was packed with 3 parties and church. We finally left John's parents home at 2:30AM, only to be back Christmas morning at 8! Needless to say, we didn't get much sleep. When we arrived, we ended up having to wake everyone up to do the "Christmas thing." We had an amazing morning with them, followed by lunch at my grandmother's house and dinner back at the Phillips'.



Dinner at the Phillips Christmas night:

Amazing looking table!

Amazing cooks!

Amazing food! Eventhough the Christmas menu NEVER changes, I still look forward to Mushroom Supreme and Cranberry Sauce! YUMMM!

We previously did the Christmas dinner and gifts with my family on December 24.... like I said, it was a long Christmas. Our 'second parents' joined us and we had a fun-filled Disney Christmas... that's another story in itself...


Christmas at my grandma and grandpa's:

My cousin Ali and I


On December 27, we celebrated Christmas with my dad's side. We again, had more great food and had a lot of fun playing American Idol on Wee. Needless to say, neither John nor I were about to sing, but that didn't hold anyone else back!

Dad with Cassidy

My uncle John

No comments: