Thursday, January 15, 2009

"Here starts the next 40 years of your life"

That was my quote from John the morning of January 5th....

Orientation started at Hershey... 1 1/2 weeks of long, 8 hour days; doing nothing but listen to the talk about benefits, policies, family-centered care, etc. Well, I am happy to announce that finally, I have started on the floor. Yesterday was my first day in the newborn nursery. I love every minute of! I loved bathing the babies, feeding them, changing them, and cuddling. It was also really nice to see some of the same people that I worked with over the summer. It's also nice to have people you know and who remember you too. I am only 1 of 2 new graduates working on the Women's Health floor. My days and weeks couldn't be crazier, but I'm taking them day by day, as I still juggle 3 jobs. Don't ask me why...

Have a great end of the week!

No comments: