Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful time with our friends as we dined at Al Mediterraneo's in Hummelstown. We had awesome food! This was our first time ever going out on New Years for dinner and I knew to expect high prices, but not as high as we payed. The dinner included soup/salad, the main entree, and desert. John decided to try octopus before the meal and REALLY enjoyed it! I was surprised. Normally, I like things like this, but the octopus came out to the table with tentacles and it's suction cups still attached! I tried a little; tasted like a marinated portabella mushroom, but I wasn't going back for seconds! John devoured it! After dinner, we headed back to Brian and Amanda's to watch the ball drop. Short, quiet night for us as we sadly watched Dick Clark stumble through his count-down before heading back home. All in all, we had a blast!

No comments: